Mule ESB is a Java-based Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) that allows to connect applications together easily.
Mule ESB is used as integration platform of existing systems.
Mule ESB is based on a set of standards including :
– Web services for managing synchronous communications.
– XML to define messages
– JMS for managing asynchronous communications(with the MOMs).
– JCA to connect to exotic systems (ERP, CRM, Mainframes, ..)
– BPEL for orchestration of business processes.
Mule ESB can provides the following capabilities :
– Message routing which allows the exchange of asynchronous messages.
– Exposing and hosting service (like web services).
– Message transformation.
- Mule ESB Hello World Example : First example using Mule ESB to connect an HTTP endpoint to Echo component.
- Mule File Connector Example : How to use File Connector in a flow to move file on the local filesystem.