Spring Security is a framework that provides both authentication and authorization to Java applications.
– Authentication : verifying the identity of an entity to enable it to access or not an application.
– Authorization : securing application layers by implementing restrictions based on the concept of roles.
It takes advantage of the power of Spring framework : beans management, dependency injection, POA,..
- Spring Security Hello World : First example using an HTTP basic authentication.
- Spring Security Custom Login Form : Using a custom login form.
- Spring Security Database Authentication : Implementing user authentication using database.
- Spring Security Password Encryption : Encrypting password in Spring Security to perform authentication.
- Spring Security Custom Authentication : How to custom authentication in Spring Security using UserDetailsService implementation.
- Spring Security Custom Database Authentication : How to custom database authentication in Spring Security using UserDetailsService implementation.
- Spring Security Concurrency Control Example : Add support for concurrent session control.
- Spring Security Remember Me Example : how to implement the Remember-me authentication so that our web application
- Spring Security Resources Access Control : How to secure application resources such as JSF pages
- Spring Security Authorize Tag Example : How to use the authorize tag to secure JSF resources (button, label, ..)
- JSF 2 Spring Hibernate Example : Integrating JSF 2, Spring, Spring Security and Hibernate.